Returns are only accepted if they are damaged during shipping and we are notified of the damaged merchandise within 15 days of the ship date. If we made a mistake on your order (due to our error), please contact us within 15 days of the ship date and we will fix the order. In both of these instances, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to explain the circumstances.
How to Return An item that was damaged or processed in error:
1. Return Authorization - You must receive authorization for your return. To receive authorization, send an email to: email@example.com and explain the reason for the return.
2. Packing and Shipping your return - Place the item in its original packaging with all documents. Include your contact information. Wrap your item carefully so as not to be damaged by weather. We will not accept any damaged merchandise unless you have prior authorization and we accept no COD's. We recommend that you ship your return with proper tracking of your package. Ship your return to: Summit Capital Publishing, P.O. Box 221, Mt. Freedom, New Jersey 07970.
3. When we receive your item - We will send you an e-mail to notify you that your package has been received.
Credit Time Table
- RETURNS - Please allow 7-14 business days after our warehouse receives your package for a refund to be processed.
If you have not received your credit within this time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping of Items TO you:
- Orders are usually processed within 2 business days after your order is placed.
- Most of our orders are received by our customers within 7-10 business days, depending on your location. Items are shipped media mail and we cannot guarantee shipping time.
- Please note that we do not ship on Saturday, Sunday or holidays so please allow an additional 24 - 48 hours for weekend orders.